Fees & Rental Information
FEES AND DEPOSIT INFORMATION
- Field Rental: Sports complex fields $150.00 per day per field, off site fields rental is $50.00 per day per field, practice field rental for two hour practice time is $30.00 for all fields.
- Lights included in $150.00 rental
- Cancellation of Tournament: More than 30 days before the tournament, a full refund excluding the deposit will be returned. - Less than 15 days no refund of any fees including the deposit.
- The number of fields requested and tournament hours on application is what you will be charged. - If you use fewer fields or end early, no money will be refunded.
- No sub-renting of fields is allowed at any time.
- Vendor electrical use. If a vendor request electrical service and it is available in the area where the booth is setup, there will be a $15.00 fee per day of use. - Generators use will require written authorization from the Sports Complex Director.
- Food and drink concession shall be provided and operated exclusively by the City of Durant.
- If litter is left in the dugouts or on the field a $25.00 fee could be accessed on the teams coach, league team or tournament director @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE RESERVATION OF SPORTS FIELDS
- Facility will be cleaned and ready for tournament.
- initial field prep is included in the rental which consists of dragging, watering, lining of fields, bases installed and ready for play. Any other field prep other than the initial prep must be approved by Complex Director, which could add additional fees for city personnel to prep fields for another game.
- Facility will be lighted if the event is scheduled for night use and the appropriate fees have been paid.
- Use of score boards should be requested by tournament director. The tournament director shall provide personnel to operate the scoreboard controller @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
RESERVATIONS PROCEDURES / APPLICATIONS
- Any entity desiring to use the Durant Multi-Sports Complex first must fill out event application. Completing the application is not a guarantee that a reservation will be issued. Once all items requested have been completed, a permit will be issued. Applications may be submitted in person at the Durant Multi-Sports Complex Office, 1920 S. HWY 78, Durant, OK. 74701 or submitted by email to the Durant Multi-Sports Complex (email@example.com). Upon acceptance, complete and sign application pay the $100.00 deposit by mail or in person at City Hall - Utility Office.
- Application must be made at least 15 days prior to the start of the event, all remaining fees must be paid in full and insurance submitted to the City.
- At least two days prior to the event, the applicant must submit tournament bracket schedule, covering the entire length of the reservation. Failure to supply the above requirements in the time indicated will cause the reservation to be cancelled.
- The City of Durant Multi-Sports Complex reviews applications on a yearly basis. Applications are automatically renewed from year to year. Major softball tournaments may be given consideration for booking out multiple years.
- No events may be scheduled before 8:00AM and no later that 10:00PM without prior approval of the Complex Director. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- The Multi Sports Complex field may be reserved 12 months in advance and no less than 15 business days prior to use. The early booking period for sports tournaments will occur for the following year from November 1st through December 31st. Applications documents must be signed and submitted by someone at least 21 years of age. After January 1st reservations will be booked on a first come first serve basis.
- Rental application must include signature of responsible party for the tournament and current contact information.
- Insurance, Certificate of Liability*
- Fees as determine by how many fields are needed and size of overall event.
- Copy of tournament bracket, including team names, game times, and entry fees.
- Request for scoreboards, portable fencing, etc, must be included in the application. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- The policy shall name the City of Durant as additional insured and hold harmless the City from all and any claims, demands, caused of action, which may be asserted, maintained, or establish against the City and/or any of its offices, agents, or employees, for death, personal injury, with limits of not less than one million ($1,000,000.00) dollars occurrence. Also an Additional Endorsement is mandatory. Insurance is due 15 days prior to the tournament. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>